Avera Marshall Cook [LTC] in Mitchell, South Dakota
*May be eligible for a $500 sign on bonus with a one year commitment.
Benefits: Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement. Along with competitive salary and shift differential.
Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare experience in the Long Term Care setting.
Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve.
Work as a team with focus on quality meal products.
· Provide quality resident meals through meal preparation and assembly, service and clean-up. Provides some direct and indirect resident care.
· Demonstrates stewardship in use of food and supplies.
· Shifts are 7:00am-7:30pm 48hrs/2wks; Every third weekend and every other holiday rotation
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
· Basic cooking, baking, food handling and sanitation skills. Basic computer skills required. Food preparation experience preferred.