Avera LTC - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT in Mitchell, South Dakota
Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career? Look no further and join our outstanding team at Avera Brady Health and Rehab as a Certified Nursing Assistant!
· Education: Will provide on the job training and assistance with obtaining CNA certification!
· Excellent Benefits: Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, paid time off, generous retirement and shift differential pay.
· Full -time Position: 72 hours a pay period, 2:00pm – 10:30pm; includes every other weekend and holiday.
· Remodeled Facility: All new rehabilitation therapy room, movie theatre, neighborhood dining areas, pub, ice cream parlor and outdoor courtyards.
Job Summary: Provides direct, personal care and services to residents in the skilled nursing facility which meets their physical, intellectual, social and spiritual needs on a daily basis.
· Required to be certified as a Nursing Assistant in the state of South Dakota. If not certified will have 4 months to obtain from start date.
· Basic Life Support certification is mandatory within 6 months of employment.