Avera Marshall RN - C in Mitchell, South Dakota
**This position may be eligible for a $5000.00 sign-on bonus with a two year commitment!
Join our outstanding team on the Medical/Surgical/Pediatric/Swing Bed Department as a Registered Nurse.
· Actively uses the nursing process in goal-focused patient care, demonstrating accountability as an individual and team member.
· Synthesizes information from a variety of sources to develop and implement and individualized collaborative plan of care.
· Documents the actions taken to address the plan of care Works closely with the care team to coordinate patient activities for complete patient continuum of care.
· Provides timely, continuous, age appropriate, collaborative assessment and preparation of patients and families for the next level of care.
· Provides and documents nursing care to patients of all ages.
· Act as a mentor and coach to other nursing personnel.
· Full Time benefit eligible position, approximately 72 hours a pay period, day and night s hifts, every third weekend and every third holiday.
· Supportive and experienced staff working as a team to provide outstanding patient care.
· Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, paid time off and generous retirement. Along with competitive salary and shift differential .
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Licensed Registered Nurse in South Dakota. Basic Life Support and PALS certification is mandatory within six months of employment.
· Previous acute care experience helpful.