Avera Marshall RN - C in Mitchell, South Dakota
We understand the impact of student debt. Avera offers up to $10,000 to repay student loans for eligible positions. Ask us for details!
· Part Time position, approximately 48 hours a pay period, day and night shifts, every third weekend and every third holiday
· Avera offers excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement. Along with competitive salary and shift differential.
· Supportive and experienced staff working as a team to provide outstanding patient care.
· Actively uses the nursing process in goal-focused patient care, demonstrating accountability as an individual and team member.
· Documents the actions taken to address the plan of care
· Works closely with the care team to coordinate patient activities for complete patient continuum of care.
· Provides timely, continuous, age appropriate, collaborative assessment and preparation of patients and families for the next level of care. Provides and documents nursing care to patients of all ages.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Licensed Registered Nurse in South Dakota. Basic Life Support, ACLS and TCAR (trauma care after resuscitation) certification within six months of employment.
· Previous experience in medical, surgical or pediatric nursing helpful. Demonstrates knowledge of special procedures including but not limited to arterial lines, mechanical ventilators, and administration of thrombolytic and pacemaker. Demonstrates knowledge of rhythm interpretation to assess cardiac needs of patient. Proficient in the use of ACLS algorithms.
If this is your passion, we would love to have you consider joining our team driven to provide quality care services with a compassionate Christian culture.