Bernatello's Foods Sales Delivery Rep in Mitchell, South Dakota
Sales and Marketing
Mitchell, SD, USA
Effectively and efficiently sell, deliver, and service all customers resulting in increased sales annually.
- Follow procedural inventory guidelines maintaining an accurate inventory in truck and depot.
- Maintain proper warehouse inventory levels, ensuring fresh product and limited out of stocks.
- Plan, pick and load truck accurately and efficiently for next day’s deliveries.
- Abide by start of day times, as out lined by your District Manager, to ensure receiving times are met, and deliveries are completed.
- Always represent the company in a positive manner when dealing with receivers, frozen managers, owners, customers, etc.
- Merchandise accounts as defined with the 100% execution of "Pizza 101".
- Accurately invoice all customers, and complete daily paperwork as required.
- Adhere to Fleet Loss Policy.
- Must maintain valid CDL with air brake certification.
- Complete daily procedural guidelines to maintain 100% D.O.T. compliance. EI: pre-trip inspection, log book, post trip, etc.
- Complete sales, delivery and merchandising functions at accounts as defined by District Manager. In other words, some accounts you will have 100% responsibility for sales, delivery and merchandising functions.
- Organizational skills, cleanliness, and accuracy are a must for this position. Keep truck, warehouse and back room freezer will organized and clean at all times. Defrost truck on a regular basis as defined by District Manager.
Bernatello’s Foods is a premium manufacturer and distributor of high quality frozen pizza brands with production facilities located in Maple Lake, MN and Kaukauna, WI. We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package (medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k with a generous employer match, profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, etc.). We take pride in offering our employees a safe and healthy work environment, a strong culture built on trust and respect, and a place where teamwork and innovation matter. If you are looking for a lasting career at a stable, family owned and operated company where the opportunities for growth are unlimited and where your strengths are leveraged to make a difference, then apply now!
Posted: April 10, 2019